Here are a few highlights from around the web:
– A new Pew survey documents the continuing, steep decline of Christian denominations in the US.
– And a flashback to a 2011 GOPLifer post, on the rise of Disorganized Religion.
– As Mexico experiences a continuing economic boom, most new immigrants are coming from Asia.
– For those of you who, like me, are about to board a plane today, why is there a tiny hole in your airplane window?
– And in today’s edition of ‘crazy shit your Legislature did today,’ the Texas House is deciding whether to follow in the footsteps of our forebears and stand in the church-house door over gay marriage. House Bill 4105 would block local officials from complying with court orders to issue marriage licenses to gay couples. None of the state’s major news outlets are covering this. Details are available from the Texas Observer.